Grow, Build and Innovate for the Future
Ignite your future, Ignite the Green...
3D at Depth is looking for the best and brightest talent to help bring our next generation of Subsea LiDAR Technology and Survey Support Services to the market. From engineering expertise and software development to sales, marketing, and offshore support, we have opportunities for qualified candidates to learn, grow and contribute.
Operations & Client Lead (Marine Construction) - Americas3D at Depth has a current opening for a Survey Marine Construction Lead based in Houston, TX. This fast-paced operational role is suited to a candidate with a clear understanding of offshore marine construction and inspection survey methods. 3D at Depth offers a very competitive benefits package with medical and 401K matching plans.
An understanding of our LiDAR technology is an advantage to candidates but not essential to the role as training will be offered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementation of seabed and field surveys, and metrology using LIDAR or Saab Sabertooth for projects.
- Communicate with clients to define the scope of work, anticipated project execution, and deliverables.
- Develop client relations in North America.
- Assist in seeking and hiring of project surveyors with experience in larger projects to support you as the company growth continues
- Direct resource team with mobilization schedules and timing so they may arrange logistics.
- Manage operations support team using in-house staff and contractors.
- Ensure and suggest improvements to internal documentation for workflows and project execution.
- Follow-up and assist clients with post-project value in data sets generated from.
- Enhance and maintain quality control of data collection and products.
- Participate in further development of technology and work processes.
- Support the commercial team with bids and proposals from a technical planning and resource perspective.
- Direct customer relations and visits to assist with the final project win and execution. Maintain good customer relations and successfully up-sell jobs or win follow-on worked by identifying additional services that can be offered or applications of our technology and services.
- Project management of multiple concurrent deployments levering support staff who will assist you in that role.
- Writing and reviewing final reports and documentation that is delivered to the customer.
- Demonstrate technical competence in relevant marine construction survey methods including:
- Subsea LiDAR
- ROV-mounted geophysical spreads
- AUV / ROV mounted level II inspection spreads
- Vessel Mobilizations/Calibration to successful integration and operations
- Coordinate across disciplines with other division managers to assess resource availability and implement staff training exercises.
- Comply with company procedures, code of conduct, and values.
- Contribute to the company’s growth efforts through suggestions for continual improvement
Apply online at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2553647052.
Marine Construction Senior Surveyor3D at Depth is growing and has a need for full time Marine Construction / Construction Support Senior Surveyors based out of our Houston, Texas office. As a Senior Surveyor, you will support our Marine Construction / Construction Support project in the Americas, with the opportunity to travel and work on international jobs. A successful candidate must be a expert in Marine Construction / Construction Support who thoroughly understands the project requirements from beginning to end.
- Involved & Responsible for all aspects of the offshore survey project
- Setup, Operate, Test, and Troubleshoot survey equipment
- Technical understanding of survey equipment and software used in Marine Construction job.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Associates degree or higher in Surveying, GIS, Geophysics or related discipline preferred but not required
- 3 - 5 years of Offshore Marine Construction / Construction Support experience
- Problem Solving Skills
What we offer
- A competitive compensation
- Excellent health care benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K Plan
- Vacation & Sick Paid Time Off
Data Processor3D at Depth is looking for full-time Data Processor(s) to support our clients with data processing, training, and project support. The Data Processor is responsible for field data processing, chart production, report writing and the QC of field data acquired.
The responsibilities of the Data Processor include:
- Examining and Checking raw survey data received from the offshore survey team.
- Examining and editing the raw survey data.
- Evaluating processed survey data and correcting processed survey data as per client requirements.
- Providing quality control of final chart products.
- Providing quality control of technical data submitted in reports and charts.
- Writing survey reports about the processed survey data.
- Acting as focal point for projects during the processing and reporting phase.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Survey experience; MBE, Online, Offline
- Knowledge of hydrographic data acquisition, processing and reporting software.
- AutoCAD 3D experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Good writing skills
- Computer troubleshooting skills; networking, Windows 10
- Technical degree in related field: Geomatics or Hydrographic surveying
- Point cloud processing experience
- Leica Cyclone experience
- Previous offshore Survey experience
- Offshore sensor integration
- Client support experience
Subsea LiDAR Technician – Houston, TX3D at Depth is looking for a full-time Subsea LiDAR Technician to support our clients with operations, data processing, training, and project support. The Subsea LiDAR Technician will become a leader in the fast-growing subsea laser scanning market. Projects will be in the offshore Oil and Gas market and the Subsea LiDAR Technician will be required to work on rigs or vessels supporting global projects.
The responsibilities of the Subsea LiDAR Technician include:
• On-shore client project and product support
• Project planning
• Off-shore systems integration and operations
• Processing point cloud data to develop or validate client deliverables; off-shore and on-shore
• Delivering technical training
• System logistics support and field readiness
The Subsea LiDAR Technician will work under the Americas Operations and Client Lead in Houston, TX.
Expected travel could be up to 50%.
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Offshore experience and ability to hold applicable certifications
• Offshore construction survey experience; MBE, Online, Offline
• 5+ year offshore experience
• AutoCAD 3D experience
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good writing skills
• Computer troubleshooting skills; networking, Windows 10
• Technical degree in a related field: Geomatics or Hydrographic surveying
• Point cloud processing experience
• Leica Cyclone experience
• Survey experience
• Offshore sensor integration
• Client support experience
Please provide a CV and references to New Beginnings.
Business Development ManagerAn exciting opportunity to join a high-growth business focused on turnkey deliverables wrapped around its patented Subsea Lidar technology and Geophysical expertise within the Americas region.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Innovate and offer solutions to meet the clients budget
• Maintain contact with the customer during project execution
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Be professional, ethical, and honest in your day-to-day work and respect the companies code of conduct policies and our client engagement rules.
• Proven working experience as an offshore survey business development manager, or a relevant role related to our business
• Proven sales track record
• A clear understanding of project execution requirements and data deliverables
• Established contact base with customers within the region.
• Experience in customer support is a must
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Subsea survey offshore market knowledge is a must
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport with customers and the project team
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field is a positive
This position is based out of our Houston, TX office.
3D at Depth offers a competitive remuneration package inclusive of high-quality medical coverage and a 401(k)-matching plan.
Please reply to New.Beginnings@3DatDepth.com