Grow, Build and Innovate for the Future
Ignite your future, Ignite the Green...
3D at Depth is looking for the best and brightest talent to help bring our next generation of Subsea LiDAR Technology and Survey Support Services to the market. From engineering expertise and software development to sales, marketing, and offshore support, we have opportunities for qualified candidates to learn, grow and contribute.
Paid Internship3D at Depth is happy to announce positions for three (3) undergraduate interns to join the company as seasonal temporary workers during Summer 2021. 3D at Depth is the world's leading expert in commercial Subsea LiDAR laser technology, providing high precision accurate point cloud data to the offshore energy industry.
As an intern at a small innovative company, you will gain experience in the energy services business sector through both an office and field setting, such as:
- Operating state-of-the-art laser scanners in both onshore and offshore environments
- Gaining exposure to basic offshore survey practices
- Participating in onshore Dimensional Control surveys
- Learning data processing and interpretation workflows on real jobs
- Networking with professionals in the energy industry
- Obtaining valuable ship time as a student
- Contributing to company workflows and process innovation
- Training & PPE - Offshore survival training (BOSIET), oil and gas medical (OGUK), along with basic personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided by 3D at Depth.
- $15 per hour for 40 hours per week when in the office
- For each hour worked over 40 hours per week, pay is 1.5 times the hourly base rate
- Offshore / Field bonus of $100 per day while on a project
- An average of 12-hour workdays while offshore or in field
- Expect an average of 7 days of offshore / field work per month
- Must have completed basic remote sensing / marine technology coursework (such as seafloor mapping, data processing, GIS, marine geology, geodesy, etc.)
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office suite - able to send daily emails, create presentations, and record lessons learned
- Must have only two (2) semesters or less remaining until graduation
- Must be able to pass a urine drug and alcohol test and adhere to the company's drug and alcohol policy
- Must have valid driver's license and passport
The deadline to apply is Friday, April 16, 2021 and interested candidates can apply by emailing Chrissy Maschmeyer at Christina.Maschmeyer@3datdepth.com.
Subsea LiDAR Specialist – Houston, TX3D at Depth is looking for a full-time Subsea LiDAR Specialist (SLS) to support our clients with operations, data processing, training, and project support. The SLS will become a leader in the fast-growing subsea laser scanning market. Projects will be in the offshore Oil and Gas market and the SLS will be required to work on rigs or vessels supporting global projects.
The responsibilities of the subsea LiDAR specialist include:
• On-shore client project and product support
• Project planning
• Off-shore systems integration and operations
• Processing point cloud data to develop or validate client deliverables; off-shore and on-shore
• Delivering technical training
• System logistics support and field readiness
The SLS will work under the Americas Operations and Client Lead in Houston, TX.
Expected travel could be up to 50%.
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Offshore experience and ability to hold applicable certifications
• Offshore construction survey experience; MBE, Online, Offline
• 5+ year offshore experience
• AutoCAD 3D experience
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good writing skills
• Computer troubleshooting skills; networking, Windows 10
• Technical degree in a related field: Geomatics or Hydrographic surveying
• Point cloud processing experience
• Leica Cyclone experience
• Survey experience
• Offshore sensor integration
• Client support experience
Please provide a CV and references to Chrissy Maschmeyer.
Business Development ManagerAn exciting opportunity to join a high-growth business focused on turnkey deliverables wrapped around its patented Subsea Lidar technology and Geophysical expertise within the Americas region.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Innovate and offer solutions to meet the clients budget
• Maintain contact with the customer during project execution
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Be professional, ethical, and honest in your day-to-day work and respect the companies code of conduct policies and our client engagement rules.
• Proven working experience as an offshore survey business development manager, or a relevant role related to our business
• Proven sales track record
• A clear understanding of project execution requirements and data deliverables
• Established contact base with customers within the region.
• Experience in customer support is a must
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Subsea survey offshore market knowledge is a must
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport with customers and the project team
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field is a positive
This position is based out of our Houston, TX office.
3D at Depth offers a competitive remuneration package inclusive of high-quality medical coverage and a 401(k)-matching plan.
Please reply to New.Beginnings@3DatDepth.com