Grow, Build and Innovate for the Future
Ignite your future, Ignite the Green...
3D at Depth is looking for the best and brightest talent to help bring our next generation of Subsea LiDAR Technology and Survey Support Services to the market. From engineering expertise and software development to sales, marketing, and offshore support, we have opportunities for qualified candidates to learn, grow and contribute.
Operations / Logistics Administrator (Houston, Texas)3D at Depth has an opening for a Operations / Logistics Administrator for our Houston, Texas location. The Operations / Logistics Administrator will work under the Operations & Client Lead. This position requires you to excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills. The role is fundamental in delivering our survey technician to projects worldwide in a timely and professional manner.
Essential Job Duties & Responsiblities
- Logistical coordination of travel for field staff and business staff
- Maintenance of project cost logs & processing of receipts
- Quality control of project and personnel trackers to be used by the accounting department
- Administration of onboarding new staff, assigning required training, and coordinating with the HSEQ manager to ensure all field staff are compliant with various vendor requirements
- Assistance with marketing tasks in preparation for company events, client visits, and conferences
- To provide support for other roles within the Operations & Client team
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 software & programs
- High School Diploma
- Able to pass COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK
The nature of this work will require consistent attendance Monday through Friday at the 3D at Depth office, as well as some out of hours work on nights and weekends to assist project travel when plans change unexpectedly.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment offers several benefits, including a competitive salary, full health care benefits, 401k plan, a friendly team, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant interested in being part of the company’s exciting growth and technology.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marine Construction Senior Surveyor3D at Depth is growing and has a need for full time Marine Construction / Construction Support Senior Surveyors based out of our Houston, Texas office. As a Senior Surveyor, you will support our Marine Construction / Construction Support project in the Americas, with the opportunity to travel and work on international jobs. A successful candidate must be a expert in Marine Construction / Construction Support who thoroughly understands the project requirements from beginning to end.
- Involved & Responsible for all aspects of the offshore survey project
- Setup, Operate, Test, and Troubleshoot survey equipment
- Technical understanding of survey equipment and software used in Marine Construction job.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Associates degree or higher in Surveying, GIS, Geophysics or related discipline preferred but not required
- 3 - 5 years of Offshore Marine Construction / Construction Support experience
- Problem Solving Skills
What we offer
- A competitive compensation
- Excellent health care benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K Plan
- Vacation & Sick Paid Time Off
Subsea LiDAR Specialist – Houston, TX3D at Depth is looking for a full-time Subsea LiDAR Technician to support our clients with operations, data processing, training, and project support. The Subsea LiDAR Technician will become a leader in the fast-growing subsea laser scanning market. Projects will be in the offshore Oil and Gas market and the Subsea LiDAR Technician will be required to work on rigs or vessels supporting global projects.
The responsibilities of the Subsea LiDAR Technician include:
• On-shore client project and product support
• Project planning
• Off-shore systems integration and operations
• Processing point cloud data to develop or validate client deliverables; off-shore and on-shore
• Delivering technical training
• System logistics support and field readiness
The Subsea LiDAR Technician will work under the Americas Operations and Client Lead in Houston, TX.
Expected travel could be up to 50%.
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Offshore experience and ability to hold applicable certifications
• Offshore construction survey experience; MBE, Online, Offline
• 5+ year offshore experience
• AutoCAD 3D experience
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good writing skills
• Computer troubleshooting skills; networking, Windows 10
• Technical degree in a related field: Geomatics or Hydrographic surveying
• Point cloud processing experience
• Leica Cyclone experience
• Survey experience
• Offshore sensor integration
• Client support experience
Please provide a CV and references to New Beginnings.