Grow, Build and Innovate for the Future
Ignite your future, Ignite the Green...
3D at Depth is looking for the best and brightest talent to help bring our next generation of Subsea LiDAR Technology and Survey Support Services to the market. From engineering expertise and software development to sales, marketing, and offshore support, we have opportunities for qualified candidates to learn, grow and contribute.
Technical Sales Executive - United Kingdom
United Kingdom – Location to be agreed
- Permanent/Full Time
- Flexible working policy with remote working options
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Immediate start date
The Company3D at Depth provides advanced Subsea LiDAR systems and survey solutions designed to help our clients build, maintain, map, and monitor their underwater assets and resources. 3D at Depth’s portfolio of SL3 and SL4 subsea LiDAR laser scanners combine integrated hardware and software to deliver accurate point clouds to address the challenges measurement and visualisation in water. Our solutions focus on increasing the efficiency and accuracy of data collection servicing the offshore Oil and Gas, Nuclear, Renewables and Marine Research sectors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic technical sales executive to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will be required to source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations. You should have strong knowledge of technical and scientific products, a passion for sales, and the ability to travel. Ultimately, the technical sales executive drives business by understanding the needs of the client and providing them with the confidence our products and services offer an accurate and economic solution to their measurement challenges. Join the team at a leading technology company committed to providing game changing technology. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer the role is based in the United Kingdom and your activities will cover Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The Role / The Challenge
- Sourcing potential new customers.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Traveling to the customer's location to talk about our product range.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- Composing tender documents and customer proposals.
- Following the company’s commercial polices and guidelines.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Attending industry seminars.
- Delivery of engaging technical presentations.
- Meeting sales targets.
Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Previous experience as a sales executive.
- Strong knowledge of scientific and technical products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional and friendly demeanour.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft 365.
- Ability to meet sales and commission targets.
- Ability to travel.
This is a challenging role that will reward to the right applicant. To apply for this position please send a copy of your resume to New.Beginnings@3datdepth.com.
Subsea LiDAR Specialist – UK
Multiple positions available
- Are you a Hydrographic Surveyor wanting to improve your skills working with the world leading subsea measurement technology?
- Are you a Data Processor wanting to prove your ability working with uniquely accurate subsea data sets available?
- Are you a Survey Engineer who wants to advance their career by learning new skills and working in a company that designs, builds and operates the only commercially available subsea LiDAR?
- Are you a Land Surveyor wishing to escape the mud and rain to apply your skills and knowledge subsea?
Due to the continuing growth of our Subsea LiDAR business, we are looking to recruit multiple Subsea LiDAR Specialists. As a Subsea LiDAR Specialist, you will be trained in the use of the LiDAR and how to process LiDAR data for our clients around the world. Working in a hybrid onshore / offshore role you will gain experience of the entire project life cycle from tendering, project planning and preparation, execution and generation of deliverables. You will work alongside highly experienced surveyors, engineers and data specialists, receiving competitive compensation, other benefits and pathways for career advancement in a growing, successful company.
- HND/Degree/Masters in Geomatics, Land Survey, Hydrographic Surveying, Electronic engineering *
- 3 years + Experience
- European Resident or legal ability to work in the UK and Europe
- Able to hold offshore certifications and medical
- AutoCAD experience
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Strong IT skills including good knowledge of MS office suite
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Point cloud processing experience
- Leica Cyclone experience
- BIM experience
- Client support and interfacing experience
- Sensor integration experience inc. computer networks
- Understanding of dimensional control survey
- Knowledge of subsea production systems and architecture
- Use of terrestrial laser scanners
- Previous experience of subsea metrology operations
For more information or to apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
New.Beginnings@3datdepth.com & Ian.Ellis@3datdepth.com Subject: UK Subsea LiDAR Specialist.
Marine Construction Senior Surveyor3D at Depth is growing and has a need for full time Marine Construction / Construction Support Senior Surveyors based out of our Houston, Texas office. As a Senior Surveyor, you will support our Marine Construction / Construction Support project in the Americas, with the opportunity to travel and work on international jobs. A successful candidate must be a expert in Marine Construction / Construction Support who thoroughly understands the project requirements from beginning to end.
- Involved & Responsible for all aspects of the offshore survey project
- Setup, Operate, Test, and Troubleshoot survey equipment
- Technical understanding of survey equipment and software used in Marine Construction job.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Associates degree or higher in Surveying, GIS, Geophysics or related discipline preferred but not required
- 3 - 5 years of Offshore Marine Construction / Construction Support experience
- Problem Solving Skills
What we offer
- A competitive compensation
- Excellent health care benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K Plan
- Vacation & Sick Paid Time Off
Subsea LiDAR Specialist – Houston, TX3D at Depth is looking for a full-time Subsea LiDAR Technician to support our clients with operations, data processing, training, and project support. The Subsea LiDAR Technician will become a leader in the fast-growing subsea laser scanning market. Projects will be in the offshore Oil and Gas market and the Subsea LiDAR Technician will be required to work on rigs or vessels supporting global projects.
The responsibilities of the Subsea LiDAR Technician include:
• On-shore client project and product support
• Project planning
• Off-shore systems integration and operations
• Processing point cloud data to develop or validate client deliverables; off-shore and on-shore
• Delivering technical training
• System logistics support and field readiness
The Subsea LiDAR Technician will work under the Americas Operations and Client Lead in Houston, TX.
Expected travel could be up to 50%.
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Offshore experience and ability to hold applicable certifications
• Offshore construction survey experience; MBE, Online, Offline
• 5+ year offshore experience
• AutoCAD 3D experience
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good writing skills
• Computer troubleshooting skills; networking, Windows 10
• Technical degree in a related field: Geomatics or Hydrographic surveying
• Point cloud processing experience
• Leica Cyclone experience
• Survey experience
• Offshore sensor integration
• Client support experience
Please provide a CV and references to New Beginnings.